At the entrance to the ancient oracle at Delphi stood an inscription, sage advice to all who would enter the sacred space of possibility and expanded awareness: know thyself.
The path of wisdom has always been to get quiet, to breathe, to become congruent.
Horses make wonderful teachers on the path of self-reflection and self-development, because they respond so immediately and positively when we become congruent.
Emphasizing Yoga as a healing and helping profession, we will explore activities designed to aid you in:
- Finding and activating your authentic, original voice
- Developing the courage to teach
- Increasing comfort with vulnerability so that you can deal with difficult people (including yourself).
- Embodying assertiveness without anger or aggression
- Teaching from where you came from, and who you are
- Recognizing injuries and limitations as doorways to your unique areas of expertise
- Understanding and developing your unique gifts as a teacher
Questions? Click here to connect.