Restorative Yoga is wonderful for releasing stress and replenishing mind and body.
While stress, chronic posture, dealing with difficult people can erode our happiness level, replenishing practices like Restorative Yoga can gently build it back, helping us schluff off what we don’t need, and gather into our hearts what truly matters.
Sunday, January 21, 4-6pm
Your investment in self-care: $20 in advance, $25 day-of
Questions? Click here to connect or call Erin 520-222-7972
Restorative Yoga benefits:
- Enhances flexibility.
- Deeply relaxes the body.
- Quiets the mind.
- Improves capacity for healing.
- Balances the nervous system.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Develops qualities of compassion and understanding toward others and self.
- Elevates & balances mood.
Do you have questions about how Yoga can benefit you?
Do you have injuries and thus some curiosities about what kind of Yoga would be beneficial for your body & mind?