With stress-related illness, anxiety, and overload on the rise, there is a growing need for qualified Yoga teachers who can guide stress-reducing relaxation experiences to help people rediscover the quiet place within, and tap into the body’s innate healing power and wisdom.
Whether you would like to learn these skills for your self, or to help your clients and loved ones, you will receive many benefits from these teachings.
In this module you will experience, and learn how to teach:
- Restorative Yoga: an antidote to our fast-paced lives, Restorative Yoga uses props to help gently release deeply held tension from the body. Very nourishing and healing.
- Yoga Nidra: take a guided journey to a meditaitve state where deep transformation and healing can occur.
- Guided Visualization: a golden key to clearing illness from mind and body, and manifesting optimal health and abundant well-being.
- Mind-Body Relaxtion: specific yoga techniques drawn from Yoga therapy to help the total being return to peace and ease.
- Pranayama for Relaxation: breath techniques that aid sleep and reduce stress and anxiety.
We will also delve into what it means to offer Yoga as a path to healing, and how we as teachers can best be of service in today’s crazy world.
We will work with horses safely from the ground to increas our intuition and emotional intelligence as helping professionals, and to explore the subtleties of non-verbal communication.
We will explore our own unique power as helpers from a place of humility amd openness, in the tradition of curanderismo shared with me by Dr Clarissa Pinkola Estes, author of Women who Run with the Wolves.