Yoga & the Way of the Horse Teacher Training
Do you love Yoga – and horses? Are you looking for a way to take your practice to a deeper level? Would you like to help others on their journey by exploring the challenges and awakenings of your own?
In Yoga and the Way of the Horse, you will deepen your Yoga practice, and learn the essential tools and techniques you need to be a teacher in the art and science of Yoga.
Emphasizing Yoga as a helping and healing profession, you will learn:
- Principles of alignment and breath
- The careful construction of a Yoga practice
- Equine activities that enhance mindfulness
- Leadership, emotional intelligence (EI), non-verbal communication
- How to guide others in relaxation and meditation
- Basic application of physical and subtle energy anatomy
- Effective use of your authentic voice
- How to find the gifts in your own injuries and perceived limitations
- How to teach Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra
- And that’s just the beginning!
In addition to spending quality time with learning how to teach and safely practice a variety of basic Yoga techniques, we’ll work with horses safely from the ground in the fast-growing field of Equine Facilitated Learning (EFL), whose science-based benefits have their roots in ancient practices. Click here to learn more about EFL.
This unique training includes:
In-depth Embodied Learning at a private ranch just south of Tucson.
- October 23-27, 2017: The Path of the Wounded Healer
- December 11-15, 2017: The Healing Power of Yoga
- February 21-24, 2018: Leading from the Heart: a Non-Predatory Approach to Power
- TBA: Energy of Love, Energy of Money: Energy Anatomy for Abundant Well-Being
Go at your own pace. Deepen your knowledge of Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, Techniques, Anatomy and Physiology. Ask questions any time.
Personal, Professional Coaching (Wayfinding).
Are you ready to truly live your Yoga? Discover how to apply helpful Yoga concepts to the ups and downs of everyday life. Work one-on-one with Yoga techniques to clear your personal blocks and co-create your very own life of joy. Experience the power of having a caring, knowledgeable, and supportive coach on your side as you explore your unique path as a Yoga teacher. See the Wayfinding page for more details.
Program Cost: $2900 with payment plan. $2500 if paid in full by October 1, 2017.
Questions: Email Erin@RadiantEnergyForLife.com or call 520-222-7972
Yoga and the Way of the Horse meets the current Yoga Alliance Standards for a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program. Individual Modules may be taken for CE Credit.
Click the Connect Link to inquire about 300 Hour Mentoring Options.
Are you ready to invest in your self and your results through this powerful and unique training?
About the Instructor: Erin Menut, M.A. is an Advanced Eponaquest EFL Instructor and Experienced Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 500).
She has studied extensively with Eponaquest founder and international expert Linda Kohanov, and has trained in the path of the wounded healer with Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes, author of Women Who Run with the Wolves. She received her Master’s Degree from the University of Vermont, where she taught writing and assisted in the Integrated Humanities Program. She has taught Gender Studies, English, and Critical Theory at the University of Utah. She is an Experienced Yoga teacher (E-RYT 500) with a certificate in Yoga of the Heart Yoga Therapy. From 2009-2014, she owned and operated Avenues Yoga, teaching weekly classes, managing a team of instructors, and co-teaching an acclaimed Yoga Teacher Training Program with Peter Francyk, Mary Johnston-Coursey and Charlotte Bell, author of Mindful Yoga, Mindful Life. Click here to learn more .